Sunday, November 11, 2007

Halloween at the Parrishs







I think a blog is a great idea, although I know that I will probably not post things as often as I should. I know that Austin loves to see pictures of his cousins, so this will be fun.

We had a great Halloween this year. We decided to go with the Star Wars theme since that seems to be Austin's favorite thing lately with his Lego sets. They had a great time! We went to the ward trunk-or-treat and Ethan just ran around the whole time. He was crazy!

Anyway, things are going well for us. Austin loves school and Jackson is getting used to him not being home. On about the third day of school, Austin woke up and told Jackson he was getting ready to go to school. Jackson's reply was, "Again?!" We also have added to the family with three sheep and 26 baby chicks. So in about 4 or 5 months we should have some eggs for you, Rie! We can't wait to see everyone at Thanksgiving!

1 comment: