Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Grandpa's Surgery

I just spoke with Mom on the phone and Grandpa is doing really well. The surgery went as planned and Grandpa is feeling good. He ate a big dinner tonight and plans to go home from the hospital in the morning.

Grandpa's foot has been bothering him and he found out he has a bone spur. It looks like he might be in for another surgery, but he's hoping that's the last one for awhile. Uncle Chad wants to take them to Palm Springs in January so he has to be in good shape by then!

1 comment:

Evan said...

I know I did not pick the best post to comment on, but this goes slightly back to the BYU bball post. Just wanted to see if any of the Christensen boys (Luke included) were going to be in A-town of Christmas for some intense church. That is of course if you still got it? haha. My thinking is that a little trash talking may be more motivating. Wanted to apologize to Ang for the lack of a recent Beav post on our blog, but the wife limits me to one/month. Plus I am still BITTER about the EMERALD bowl, ripped off! -Evan